Sturdy stainless steel construction with an attached bracket to center the radiation source. This can be adjusted over the entire useable diameter range (150 – 400mm).
The movement is given by a four-wheel drive, which transmit the torque from the DC- motor over a low-maintenance chain to both axes. The contact pressure takes place by its own weight, the vertical load from the tube chassis and the car battery.
- Microprocessor based PLC circuit.
- Power consumption 100mA.
- control of the crawler in the pipe with magnet control or isotope.
- Automatic stand-by mode without signal after 1 hour.
- Two external exposures.
- All components are easily interchangeable as they are socketed into Jacks. As a result of repairs or disconnecting cables, no soldering is required.
- Overcurrent monitoring by the electronics.
- A modular connector system cable connections account for carriage or for tube electronics or Isotopes slideout.
- to avoid possible malfunction on counter bar and due to a lost of the crawler, an automatic reversing time can be programmed before entering the tube.
- An extension or modification of the software is possible at any time, if necessary (update – Service).